We are proud to be part of our community.
Jason is continuing a tradition of service started by his parents, Lewis and JoAnn. Even in retirement, Lewis has written a book about the city of Thomson’s namesake, J. Edgar Thomson, in addition to his duties as curator, executive director and treasurer of the McDuffie Museum since its founding in 1999. JoAnn is a past president of DAR John Wilson Chapter, and Lewis and JoAnn are both active, long-time members of Thomson First United Methodist Church.
Our firm is dedicated to not only serving the best interests of our clients and employees, but we take great pride in serving the local organizations that make this community a wonderful place to live and work. Jason has served as a Director for Salvation Army of CSRA, Rotary Club of Thomson (Past President), Thomson-McDuffie Tourism CVB, and Chamber of Commerce. Additionally, our Firm provides financial support for a number of additional local organizations including United Way of McDuffie County, Family Y of Thomson, Boys & Girls Club of Thomson, and American Cancer Society.
I trust Jason because he is honest. I have trusted Jason from day one when I started my business. He has always presented himself and his firm with honesty and integrity. I am very thankful to have him on my team, and I would recommend him for all accounting needs, big, small, personal, or business
- Active Member, Georgia Society of CPAs
- Active Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Georgia Academy of Economic Development, Class of 2012
- Leadership McDuffie, Class of 2010
- Jason A. Smith, CPA, 2015 Small Business of the Year, Thomson-McDuffie Chamber of Commerce
- Lewis Smith, CPA, 2008 Small Business Person of the Year, Thomson-McDuffie Chamber of Commerce
- Director, Rotary Club of Thomson (2012-present, President 2017-2018)
- Director, Salvation Army of CSRA (2019-present)
- Director, Thomson-McDuffie Tourism CVB (2011-2016, Chairman 2012-2016)
- Director, Thomson-McDuffie Chamber of Commerce (2011-2012)
- Steering Committee, Forward McDuffie (2012-2016)
- Sponsor, American Cancer Society, Thomson Rotary Relay for Life Chair
- Sponsor, United Way of McDuffie County
- Sponsor, Family Y of Thomson
- Sponsor, Boys & Girls Club of Thomson
- Sponsor, McDuffie Cares Inc. (Manna)