income tax preparation
Unlike tax software or a retail filing service that you use once a year, our staff works with you on an ongoing basis to ensure your tax strategy is advantageous and legally sound.
As a licensed Certified Public Accountant firm, we must maintain high professional and ethical standards. When combined with over 20 years of public accounting experience, adherence to these standards reduces the likelihood of preparation errors, omitted filing information, and ultimately the risk of unwanted IRS correspondence and/or tax or compliance audits.
In this age of instant access to information — with every kind of program or app imaginable — we live in a world of online digital do-it-yourselfers. This makes sense for banking, ordering office supplies, ordering takeout and scheduling doctor’s appointments, but not when it comes to tax preparation. Consider this: if you download the Internal Revenue Code from the United States Code, the file is about 4 million words on 6,550 pages long, about half of which is actual code. In addition, there about the 7.7 million words of tax regulations from the IRS and the 60,000 pages of tax-related case law.
Along with his focus on customer service, our office works with Jason because he has the ability to “make simple” the complex accounting required at Forward McDuffie. Our funding comes from several different sources and it’s critical that we have accurate accounting, with clear monthly statements. That is not a problem with Jason’s firm.
We subscribe to professional tax software and perform continuing professional education that allows us to stay on top of the latest revisions and updates to Federal and State tax regulations. We spend our time day in and day out in search of new tax strategies and deductions that we will use to save you money on taxes. We work hard and have the required technology and professional expertise to minimize the annual tax liability for our clients.
Don’t take chances with your business or personal income tax preparation. Entering numbers into the latest tax software might be quick and easy, but it could cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars if you make a mistake.
INCOME TAX RETURN SERVICES (FEDERAL AND STATE)
- Form 1040 U.S. Individual Income Tax Return including but not limited to:
- Schedule C Profit and Loss from Business
- Schedule E Supplemental Income and Loss
- Schedule F Profit and Loss from Farming
- Form 1065 U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- Form 1120 U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 1120S U.S. Income Tax Return for a S Corporation
- Form 990 Return of an Organization Exempt from Income Tax (including Forms 990EZ and 990N)
- Form 1041 U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates & Trusts
- Form 706 United States Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- Form 709 United States Gift (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- Current year tax planning and estimated tax payments
- Correspondence related to IRS and state tax authority taxpayer Notices